Please note that the Omni Amelia Island is now sold out* of rooms over the conference dates. Please click the link below for a list additional nearby accommodations.
*Please note that rooms often come available at the Omni due to participant cancellations. If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a room at the Omni, please email the following to the Conference Planner, Rayven at Rayven.email@example.com.
- Check in Date
- Check out Date
- Preferred room type (king bed, 2 queen beds, villa)
Leisure and Fitness
- 3.5 miles of beach
- Full service luxury spa, salon and spa boutique
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fully equipped fitness center with 20-yard indoor lap pool
- 54 holes of championship golf
- Family and youth recreation including Camp Amelia and Gamers lounge
- Kids playground on Aury Island
- Hiking and nature trails
- Fully-staffed recreation department
- Beach rentals including chairs, umbrellas and cabanas
- Horseback riding
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis professionals and 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts
- Nature Center and nature tours
- Kayaking and Paddleboarding
- Guided Segway Tours and Island Hopper rentals from Amelia’s Wheels
- Shopping Village
Reservations can be made, modified or canceled by clicking here or by calling Omni Reservations at 1-800-THE-OMNI. To receive the group discounted rates when making your reservation please indicate that you are attending the Heart Failure Management Conference. Rates for the conference start at $309.00 for Oceanview rooms. Please be aware that there is a daily resort service fee of $12.00. Reservations should be made as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday June 11, 2017. After this date reservations will be made on space available basis.
Please note that the hotel rooms for this conference fill up very quickly. By the end of April all of the hotel rooms available for the 2016 conference had been sold. Please be sure to make your reservations early!
All group attendees will be responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges. Reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered No-Shows and a charge of two night’s room and tax will be posted to the individual Attendee’s credit card on file.